Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Sexy Lauren after the gym

 I had just finished my third hard work out of the week. It felt good to be exercising hard and getting back into routine after a long week at work. Lauren, my friend from work had been coming along to the gym for a while now and it was good to have a friend there. I was fond of Lauren and had a crush on her, she was fun to be around and she was also pretty sexy. She was a small girl, who had a thin toned body with a great ass and small pert breasts. I was always sneaking looks at her while she worked out and I can't tell you how many times I thought about fucking her when we were at work. At the gym she always looked so sexy in her tights and small tops, always working up a nice sweat.

I never did much during the days on my rostered days off so after the gym was just going to go home and chill out. So it was a pleasant surprise when Lauren walked over to me as I was packing my gear.

“What are you up to today?” she asked casually.

“Nothing much, just relaxing.”

“I cooked this great chicken casserole last night and there’s heaps left. You’re more than welcome to come over and help me finish it if you want.”

“Yeah sure, sounds good.”

We had been friends for a while so I thought nothing of the invitation and I never passed up a free meal.

“Cool, you know where it is. I’ll see you there in 15 minutes?”

“Ok, no dramas.”

She walked off and I finished packing my bag and left the gym. Lauren lived with three other flatmates and I knew that as she and I were shift workers, it was likely that they wouldn’t be home. Secretly I was hoping that they wouldn’t.

After a short drive, I parked the car and walked to the front door. I knocked on the front door and Lauren quickly opened it.

“Hey Mark, come in.” Lauren seemed really happy to see me and had a big smile on her face. She was still in her gym gear and I could see her little nipples poking through her singlet. She turned and walked down the hall and I couldn’t help but stare at her tight ass. The tights she wore made look it so sexy, I just wanted to kiss it all over. I thought about how often I fantasised about making love to her. Kissing her softly and cumming hard in her tight pussy.

“How good does the chicken smell?” she chirped.

“Yeah pretty nice, I’m impressed.”

I followed her into the kitchen and saw her leaning against the sink with the sun shining on her back and her long blonde hair. Even straight from the gym she looked gorgeous. Her cheeks were still even flushed from the xxx.

“It’s quiet in here.” I said

“Yeah the others are at work, got to love rest days hey. I love having the house to myself.” Again she smiled at me, this time almost cheekily. Being a typical male I didn’t really give it a second thought.

“How long til lunch is ready?” I asked.

“It’s just warming up. Maybe 20 minutes or so.”

“Hey do you reckon I could have a quick shower. That xxx was pretty hardcore.”

“Yeah of course, it was pretty full on. Hurry up though so I can have one too before the chicken’s ready.”

“Awesome thanks Lauren, yeah I’ll be quick.”

“Cool, it's this way.”

Lauren lead me to the bathroom and got me a towel. As she walked in front of me, I could do nothing but stare at her figure, her blonde hair up in a ponytail and her tight firm butt. I was disappointed I had to rush in the shower otherwise I may have had a quick wank.

She closed the door and I took my clothes off and started the water. It was one of those cool open showers and the water got warm quickly. I jumped in and started scrubbing the sweat off me. As I worked up a lather, I thought again of how sexy Lauren was. She was one of those girls who looked nice enough at work but was stunning whenever she dressed up and went out.

Involuntarily and before I knew it, I started to get hard. Damn I thought, I would have loved to rub one out, but didn’t have time and it didn’t feel right to do it in someone else’s shower. I played a bit with my hard on and thought it was a pity that it had to go to waste. It had swollen up fully now and was pretty impressive if I do say so myself.

I was about to rinse off when I thought I heard the bathroom door open. I wasn’t sure due to the noise of the water. I had soap on my face so couldn’t open my eyes anyway. Suddenly I felt a girl's body against my back and a small hand around my thick cock.

“What the fuck” I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder and saw Lauren smiling at me.

“What were you thinking about? Me in the gym?” she asked sexily. I was in a mixture of embarrassment and shock that Lauren was naked with me in the shower.

“Sometimes it just happens. Hey what are you doing?”

“I told you not to take too long.”

I didn’t know what to say and I couldn’t think as Lauren had slowly started jerking her hand up and down my cock which had now become even harder.

“Fuck, you’re so sexy.” I said and turned around fully.

She looked at me and replied “I can’t stop thinking about you, I can't wait any longer.”

She kept her hands on my cock and I bent my head down to kiss her. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I kissed her gently and moved my hands onto her body. Her body looked even better naked as the water ran down between her small tits and over her curves. I lent down and started kissing her breasts and cupped her firm little ass in her hands. She started to make soft quiet moans. She released her hands from around my shaft and started playing with the tip. She started slowly rubbing it against her wet stomach.

“Fuck, it’s big, if you want to fuck me you’ll have to be gentle.”

“Of course sexy, whatever you say.”

I slipped my hand under her ass and started lightly rubbing her pussy opening with my finger. She kissed me hard and started to put her tongue in my mouth. As I pushed my finger slowly inside her, she let go of my cock and put her arms around my shoulders. She started breathing very quickly as my finger inched into her pussy. We kept kissing and her moaning got more intense as I fingered her. After a while, she let go of me.

“Come on, I want you to show me what you can do.”

She turned the water off and grabbed our towels. I wrapped her towel around her and almost came knowing I was about to fuck her. I had fantasised about fucking Lauren for so long, though I never ever thought it might actually happen. We went into her bedroom and lay on the bed. It felt so good having her next to me knowing all she wanted was for me to fuck her. On the bed she looked excited but nervous. I lay beside her and kissed her again. I stroked her sexy little tits and she started pushing herself against my leg.

"Do you want to fuck me now" she smiled.

"I'm going to pump you so hard."

She spread her legs and I looked at her pussy, waxed completely bald. I climbed on top of her and knelt between her legs with my cock rock hard near her throbbing pussy lips. I mounted her and she put her arms against my chest to try to control my penetration.

"God this is going to feel good. I can't wait to have you inside me." she whispered. My cock was almost aching with how much I wanted to fuck this girl.

I started rubbing the tip of my cock against her opening and she squirmed with pleasure. I kissed her gently as I pushed slowly inside her. She was wet but tight which wasn't surprising for her small frame. The sensation was unbelievable and she bucked her hips and pushed against my chest to control the depth.

"I can't believe we're doing this. Be gentle, I'm pretty tight" she said.

Slowly she started to stretch around my cock. I loved being inside Lauren and it was as amazing as I had hoped. She wrapped her feet around my ass to pull me in. I kissed her neck and started groping her breasts. She moved her arms away from my chest and reached up and grabbed the bed head. She was alternating between staring into my eyes and looking down at my cock going in and out of her. It was an amazing moment. I was finally fucking this girl.

"Lauren, you feel so good."

"I'm glad your cock is as good as your body. I can't stop looking at you at the gym. Let me suck that big cock of yours."

I pulled out, savouring the feel of her pussy around my cock. I rolled off her and lay on my back on the bed. Lauren climbed down between my legs and knelt next to my cock. She put her hands either side of the base and put her mouth over the tip. Her hot mouth felt incredible. It absolutely blew me away thinking that I was in Lauren's bedroom, naked on her bed, looking down at this beautiful girl who had my cock in her mouth, licking her pussy juice off it. I almost pinched myself to make sure it wasn't a dream. She was a gorgeous girl and I'll never forget the sight of her sucking me off. I just lay back and took it all in. I looked down at her mouth moving up and down my cock, pausing at the top to circle the tip with her tongue, her blue eyes looking at me the whole time. Her little nipples were sticking up now and I loved knowing she was as turned on as I was.

"Spin around, I want to taste you to." I told her.

I helped her move her around so we were in a 69 position and I started flicking the lips of her bald cunt with my tongue. I was on the bottom and had my hands on her butt cheeks. Her pussy tasted amazing. I still couldn't believe i was actually fucking Lauren, and she had her hot mouth around my dick and I had my tongue in her pussy.

I was licking her pussy to the bottom and had my hands on her ass cheeks pulling them apart. I couldn't help noticing the juice from her pussy was dripping down over her sweet little anus. As my tongue got to the bottom of her pussy, my nose was almost brushing it. As she was getting more and more into the oral 69, I started slowly moving the fingers of my outstretched hands closer to her asshole. My fantasy of Lauren was coming true so I thought I might as well try my luck. Eventually with my tongue deep inside her, my fingers brushed against her sexy pink sphincter. She squirmed a little but also moaned quite loudly. That's got to be good, I thought. She had stopped bobbing up and down on my cock and was just concentrating on feeling my tongue and fingers. The next slow full length lick of her cunt I edged up and slightly brushed her anus with my tongue.

She shuddered and gasped "Ohhh fuck, Mark, that's goooood."

I kept licking her pussy and used her pussy juices to lube up her anus and started rubbing it slowly with my fingers. My beautiful Lauren was now firmly holding onto my legs as she started pushing her ass down onto my fingers. Her ring was tight but it loosened up quickly as she was so completely aroused.

"Oh my god, keep going, make me cum." I pulled my finger out and flicked my tongue against her anus. She bent her back and thrust her ass against my face.

"I'm cumming baby, don't stop." I kept doing what I was doing and in a few seconds Lauren started shrieking with pleasure. I could feel both her pussy and anus pulsating against my fingers and tongue. I started sucking down all her pussy juice while her ass kept tightening and releasing around my finger. I moved my arms and just held her against me while she got her breath back.

She swung around so we were face to face and started kissing me. She took hold of my cock and started tonguing me again.

She looked me in the eye and said "I know what you want, but you have to promise to take it slow, at least at the start."

I rolled around on top of her and played with her breasts for a few seconds while she rubbed her saliva onto my erection. I grabbed her underneath her hips and she rolled over and lent onto her elbows and knees. She was looking back at me knowing I would do whatever she wanted.

"How bad do you want me?"

"Lauren, I am going to explode."

She arched her back and stuck her ass up in the air towards me. Her blonde hair was still up in her ponytail from the gym and draped over her back. She adjusted her knees so her ass cheeks were spread as much as she could.

"Relax " I said, "We'll take it slow."

I held my cock in one hand and placed the other hand on the small of her back. I could tell she was a bit apprehensive but remembered how hard she came from my fingers and tongue. I rubbed the tip against her anus and she half giggled and half gasped. I stuck my fingers in her pussy and rubbed the juice onto her asshole. I pushed the tip of my cock firmly against her ring and it started to give a little bit. I put my hand on the top of her bum and kept pushing. After a few seconds it loosened and my cock inched inside her ass. Her sphincter was so tight around my cock I thought I was going to cum immediately.

Lauren was quiet and looking straight down into the pillow. I knew she wanted it but was feeling a little discomfort as my cock started entering her asshole. Her ring started to relax and I gently started pushing in and out. She moaned in pleasure and looked over her shoulder at me behind her. She started slowly pushing back against me as I entered her and while I was going slowly, I was getting deeper and deeper into her ass with every stroke.

"Are you going to cum in my ass? I want you to." she asked.

"You're going to feel it." I said.

I looked down at myself anally fucking her doggy style, sliding in and out of Lauren's tight ass. I made eye contact with her and it almost pushed me over the edge. I was pumping her hard now, she was whimpering with pleasure and pain with every deep stroke. I stood up so my knees were off the ground and I was clenching her legs between mine. I lent forward and kissed her on the neck, she lent back onto me so I could feel the heat from her breath.

Lauren moaned at me "Now, now, I want to feel your cum inside me"

I grabbed her shoulders with my hands and was pulling her whole body back onto my cock with each stroke. Her back was starting to glisten with sweat as I fucked her deep in her ass. I never wanted it to stop. Too soon I felt the heat building from my balls.

"I'm going to cum in your ass baby."

"I want you to."

With one more stroke I pulled her shoulders and she pushed her ass right back so I couldn't be any deeper inside her. I could feel the hot cum traveling all the way up my cock until it exploded into Lauren's asshole.

We both moaned together and since her ass was so tight she definitely felt my cock pulsating spurt after spurt of hot jizz deep into her ass. I slowly kept fucking her until I had to stop. We fell onto the bed and she snuggled up into me. I stroked her hair and kissed her. She turned around so we were spooning, her soft blonde hair in my face, and softly pushed her butt into my crotch. I think I feel asleep after that. Never got to eat that chicken after all that.



< >

No comments:

Post a Comment