Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Kiera Winters and Kennedy Leigh share their boyfriend in bed

















I knew the minute I saw him. Don’t ask me how, I just did. OK, so maybe it was the black hair and blue eyes combination, it’s always attracted me.

It had been a boring day, another boring day, day 2 of 3 boring days. Seminars in hotels were invented to punish me for my unrepented sins, me being a typical product of convent school lecturing. At this seminar it was even worse. I was younger than any of the other participants by at least twenty plus years – 14 women all in their 50s

So, the day’s seminar over, I quickly headed for the bar and a cold gin and tonic. That’s when I spotted him. Sitting with a beer and texting away on his mobile phone.

He went to the bar to get another drink, a slight nod of the head as he passed me. Back to his texting. Then it was my turn to get another drink. Guess what? On my way back to my table, I accidently stumbled into his, gin and tonic splashing over his xxx and his glass of beer making the acquaintance of the floor. “Oh, I am so sorry” I gasped.
“Not to worry, happens to us all at times.” he responded.
I repeating my apologies and, naturally being disoriented, sat down opposite him.
“Let me get you another beer.”
“Don’t worry, I don’t know why I got a refill anyway.”

We chatted about nothing in particular for a while, he learned that my name was Kerry and I was bored by the seminar and the hotel. I learned that he was Simon and that he was staying just the night, heading for one of his company’s offices in the morning. I moved and adjusted so that he could get a better view of my tits, after all he had been taking quick glances at them throughout our conversation.
“Fancy having dinner together, here, about 8pm?” he asked.
“Sure, great idea”
“OK, meet you here in the bar at, oh, let’s say 7:50?”
“Fine, look forward to it.”

I was back in the bar just before the agreed time. A hot shower, a stubble search and removal, into a white blouse, blue skirt and heels, wishing I’d brought that new dress along with me. He was already there, reading a newspaper.

Into the restaurant. We dined, drank and chatted. Compared notes about our exes, the parting of the ways being almost 6 months for me and 4 months for him. Back to bar for coffees. We seemed to be talking round in circles. He sounded nervous. Oh well, a girl’s got to do what a girl’s got to do.
“My room or yours?” I said as lightly as I could.
“Erm, well, whichever.” He mumbled.
“Do you have condoms in your room?”
“Actually no, but there is a machine in the Gents.”
“Don’t worry, let’s go to my room.”

Neither of us wanted to do anything but fuck. That’s the truth. So why deny it and why delay?
It must have taken all of 2 minutes once in the room to consign our clothes to the floor. Sure, it would have been sexily romantic for Simon to undress me, but as I said, we both needed to fuck.

In a story, he would have had a large cock. He didn’t. It was just short of average, I guess. But it was thick and it was circumcised, something for which I have a weakness. I stroked it, then knelt and licked it slowly. “Carefully, I might come.” He gasped.
“How long usually before it gets hard again?”
“Could be up to 20 minutes.”
“Then it’s no problem.”
I took it into my mouth. Not being that big, I easily drew in its full length. I slowly slid up and down on it, pushing my tongue against its little slit as it rested on my teeth.
“I can’t take much more of this” He said as he gripped my head with his hands.
I let his cock slip out but held it firmly.
“Then don’t. Shoot your load. Fill my mouth with your cum.”
I renewed my sucking and felt his cock stiffen. I don’t know what he said next, maybe just sounds. It twitched and then spewed its cum into my mouth. Delicious. I held him firmly in place until the jerking stopped. Then, wickedly, I ran my tongue around the tip of his shrinking prick. He jumped. Most guys do.

He flopped back on the bed. I sat on his chest. My pussy was moist and hot. I moved up and lowered myself over his mouth.
“My turn, Simon”
His tongue travelled the length of my nether lips. I shook in delight. He parted my lips and sought my clit. That’s not usually a problem for a guy as I have to confess to having a larger than normal clit, one that at the slightest excuse wants to pop out from its fleshy hood.
As he licked he pushed one, two and then three fingers into my cunt. Finger fucked and licked. I came noisily, pushing down hard on his face.
I rolled off him and lay on my back. He knelt next to me. His cock was swollen but a touch confirmed it would be hard enough for a good fuck. I pulled him close. Licking and nibbling at his prick I managed to get a good stiffness in it. Reaching over for the condoms I’d put on the bedside cabinet, I rolled one over his pulsating column.
“Now fuck me, Simon, as hard as you can.” I virtually ordered him.
He moved into position and I felt his tip against my wet quim. He rubbed it around, teasing. Sorry, but I needed it in me, no time for games. I slapped him on his bum.
“Just put it in” I shouted.
He did. Not slowly, not gently. Just what I needed that evening.
Having taken the hint he pounded and pounded away at my cunt. I had the bruises as a reminder the next day. I moved my hips, pushed up a little. It worked. The friction on my clit was perfect. I came again, begging him not to stop even though I was momentarily so sensitive.
A few minutes later I pushed up again. It was a sort of agony with my clit so sensitised. But I’d done this before. I knew it was worth it.
I came for a third time, swearing, digging my nails into his hips as my world swirled in ecstasy.
It was too much for Simon.
“Fuck, I’m coming, I’m coming” he cried. He added that I was a hot cunted bitch and a spunk lover. But I already knew that, didn’t I?

As arranged, we had breakfast together the next morning. No exchange of telephone numbers, addresses, whatever. I was adamant on that point. So he drove off to his appointment. I reluctantly drifted into the conference room for day 3 of the seminar.

I was seated, as usual, next to Iris. A fifty-something, thin, miserable soul.
“I hate hotels” She declared.
“Yeah, know what you mean.”
“I hardly slept a wink last night.”
“Nasty. I had a good sleep.”
“Did you take a pill or something?”
“No, I just had a couple of hours of good fucking first.”
< >

No comments:

Post a Comment